Postage & Delivery
- We generally use Australia Post or Startrack Express for all our deliveries.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times. We guarantee that your order will be shipped within one or two weekdays but once your parcel leaves our hands, it can be affected by factors outside our control (aka Australia Post 🙂
- Free postage over $35.00′ only applies to delivery in Australia sorry.
- Outside Australia? Call or email us and we will reply with delivery options to your country as well as their cost.
- Please be aware that although Australia Post is not currently guaranteeing Express Post delivery times, they are ‘prioritising;’ Express. It will be faster than Regular Post but the ‘overnight’ times are not guaranteed at present.
If you are not home
- We give our couriers an Authority To Leave (ATL) if no-one is home when they call. This means they will leave the parcel at your front door and they do not need to wait to get a signature as proof of delivery.
- If you are worried about the safety of parcels left at your door, perhaps give us a work address for delivery…either your work address or someone else you know.
- If you have any concerns about this Authority to Leave, please call us on 0417 723 937 and we can talk about alternatives.
- All orders have tracking. You will receive an email from Australia Post the day we send your order, please use this to track your parcel.
- Note: We do not get your tracking details. Australia Post only send them to you. Please, please use the tracking number they send you to track your parcel.
- If you get stuck, yell out and we’ll see what we can do BUT your tracking number is the best way to see where your parcel is.
- We work hard to dispatch all orders by next business day.
- Delivery time depends where you live of course (we’re on the Gold Coast) but is usually about 2-5 days for most East Coast destinations. (Ah, WA and NT will be longer)